You are here
Material presented on the NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub website (www.nerptropical.edu.au and subsequent webpages) has been provided by a number of parties. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, no guarantee is given, nor responsibility accepted for errors or omissions in the information presented.
The NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon the whole or any part of this website.
Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
In some cases, the material may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of the Minister or Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- Laws protecting the Great Barrier Reef to be introduced next week, Queensland Premier says - Thu 28th May 2015
- Let’s get serious about protecting wildlife in a warming world - Thu 28th May 2015
- We’ve only monitored a fraction of the Barrier Reef’s species - Thu 28th May 2015
- Great Barrier Reef: warmer waters helping coral-eating starfish thrive - Fri 13th Feb 2015
- You are what you eat—if you're a coral reef fish - Wed 17th Dec 2014